Sunday, November 22, 2009

Out And About

Its that time of year again....
...when I get out and about, to a handful of local art and craft shows with my pottery, fabric and some jewelry...Its fun for me: I like meeting new friends, getting feedback on my work, and selling some too!
Many of these items will be, or are already, available at ETSY.com (see side bar link right on this blog!) The fish plates (below) with rims, for example, are a set of five at the moment...there were six, one was sold one this weekend..

So if you see something you like in these pictures, contact me or check ETSY.com (Pamdesign), maybe I can get it to you right away!!


Remember, you can click on some of the pictures to see them larger. And if you click again, they get even bigger. Cool.



These mugs are a new design for me this year.


These two brilliant fish plates also were sold... but I can always make more!


Watch this space for updates on my local activity!

1 comment:

Alia said...

Pam,я в восторге от ваших работ!Вы творческий человек и великолепная женщина!