Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Here! Atomic Holiday Bazaar!

I set up a mock display on my work table to see how it would all fit. The shelves and pottery are arranged within the dimensions of the table I will have to work with tomorrow.It all more or less fits! I spent the rest of the day packing it all up in boxes, printing business cards, painting the shelves white, assembling the lights, extension cords, tape, blu-tac, snack food and all the other important stuff I don't want to forget tomorrow.
-a lot of work and anticipation for a one day event! But always worth it.
Come to ATOMIC HOLIDAY BAZAAR, tomorrow, December 14th, Sarasota Municipal Auditorium to see and purchase this pottery!

.....................................................................................................................................

Here is an interesting item- a lovely covered dish that i didnt get around to featuring in previous posts. it turned out very nicely.

No comments: