Thursday, December 27, 2007

Special Custom Pottery


Over the last 2 weeks or so I have had a few special orders for custom mugs and teapots.

This teapot is embellished with calligraphy. The unique shape of the teapot really lends itself to the liturgical theme.





These are two matching mugs depicting
two specific horses. It it always a challenge to portray an individual like this, and it is gratifying when the work turns out to not only look good, but to have captured something really recognizable that is unique to that personality. Apparently that was the case here!



This is a special order teapot, that will be followed in the next few days by some other matching pieces, not yet completed.

1 comment:

Free Art Printables said...

Pam, Love youe stuff and all of your artwork. I checked out your web.. Amazing work, so talented!I am going to add you to my blogroll. I am also a muralist and furniture painter. I'm glad you're in Florida because if you were here, you'd probably put me out of business! Great work!
Jen R