Tuesday, November 24, 2015


I am thrilled to see the results in the kiln this afternoon, after last nights firing!

There are many pieces here, it took a while to get enough to fill the kiln, in fact, I left the top shelf pretty bare, because I just wanted to see it all done!


 I always feel very inspired to immediately paint MORE when I have such a good firing result.
 The next load of pottery will be larger pieces, and wont take so long to fill up.... I love this time of year, its when I do most of my pottery painting, and its of course for teh holiday shopping season. If you see anything you like, drop me a line!!!!! I wont be able to post to my ETSY shop until later in December.
 Of course, all this will be on display and available for PURCHASE for Sarasota, Florida peeps, December 12 and 13th at the Atomic Holiday Bazaar.
 OK, back to the studio!!


















1 comment:

bev said...

So many wonderfullly imaginative pieces!