Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Painted Fabric Yardage

Here is a hot and bright piece of fabric to brighten up a winter day!
This is yardage that will be used initially for display on a wall in an art show later in February...

and eventually may be cut up into pieces to be made into pillows.




I do enjoy the energetic "ad lib" process I get into when I paint fabric yardage .
Its completely addictive.


Remember, you can click on some of the images to see them larger.






This fabric gets heat set and then washed, and its ready to go!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a floral Jackson Pollock. Really. It would look fantastic in a frame on a big wall in a corporate office or in a trophy house on LBK.

JW (of course)

pam said...

well, yeah, JW I know...so, I can staple it onto a big ole frame- easy.
Or staple it straight to the wall, and nail painted- pretty half round around it to 'frame it" Easy also. So maybe I will have a few of these like that, in variations and put them in a gallery, yeah? I can do that. Ok, I will.
And theyre easy to fold up!!